Friday, June 3, 2011

Big B. Little b. What begins with B? Brynja's Birthday and Blogging begin with B's!

So many words come to mind when I think of my little Brynja, whom we lovingly refer to as Brynja the Ninja. I honestly don't know where to start there are so many words and yet no words could properly convey the joy that this child has given to me since the moment of her arrival. Brynja is the most joyous, happy, and delightful child I could ever have imagined and here she is in my home. The Lord has blessed me with the amazing gift of Brynja Sage Kohntopp! She has this laugh...it's loud and pure. When she laughs she really laughs and it's infectious, Aaron and I will be in another room and she will start laughing and we can't help but joining in. I don't mean to make you believe though that she is a perfect little angel she is quite the opposite. She gets in to more things than any of my other children ever did. Sometime she will see something and she will go "oooh" in this high pitch, it's a present for me, type voice. The problem with Brynja is when she is doing something naughty she is so happy, smiling and giggling while she pours and entire gallon of milk on the kitchen floor. She thinks that is great fun. I could go on forever, Brynja is one of my six favorite subjects! Though I have to admit she makes me laugh harder and smile a little more than the rest. She is in the kitchen right now...maybe playing in the knife drawer...gotta go. Happy fourth to my fourth. I love you Brynja!

No comments:

Post a Comment